Patients love visiting Columbus Physical Therapy (CPT), Humphrey Physical Therapy (HPT) and Northeast Nebraska Physical Therapy for so many reasons. Those who have been to other physical therapy centers say that we are more caring, more compassionate and far more attentive to their needs. That’s because we understand that people in pain need, more than anything else, to feel good again. They want pain management and return to function so they can have their lives back. By combining our collective skills, training, knowledge and experience, we also achieve better results for our patients.
What you can expect?
- Reliability – Proven expertise, dedication to quality, licensed therapists with a high level of ethics.
- Expertise and Individual Care – Professional treatment personalized for your unique injury.
- Responsive Customer Care – Same-day appointments available, free consultations, prompt scheduling and insurance verification.
- Faster Results – Consistent, high-quality physical therapy that quickly gets you back to work, play and life.
- Convenience – We are located close to work and home, making it easier to keep appointments. Plus, acceptance of most major insurance plans and PPO networks.
Community Service by Management and Staff
Columbus Physical Therapy, PC and the staff of their three clinics recognize that the community supports our success. We give back by participating with charitable organizations through volunteerism and donations.
Our employees are personally involved in a variety of community and civic activities, including: Columbus Area Chamber of Commerce events, Columbus Area Future Fund, Humphrey Community Club, Columbus Big Give, school booster boards, church functions, YMCA, Go Red For Women, youth sports, Relay for Life, and volunteer firefighter/emt, just to mention a few.
We welcome patients from Albion, Schuyler, Humphrey, Norfolk, Columbus and surrounding Eastern Nebraska locations. To schedule an appointment with us, please call our Columbus Physical Therapy office at 402-564-5456. For our Humphrey office call 402-923-1011 or for Northeast Nebraska Physical Therapy please call 402-371-8278. You can also use our online Request an Appointment form.