We will verify your insurance coverage for you. As part of our "Feel Good Experience", we will do everything possible to accommodate each individual treated at our facility. We strive to give our patients the necessary treatment regardless of the type of insurance coverage in force. We encourage patients to call us with questions regarding insurance coverage and benefits.
We will be more than happy to help patients gain a clearer understanding of their insurance coverage and claim procedures.
Quick Guide to Billing and Insurance Claims
- Bring your insurance card to your first appointment.
- At the time of your first or second appointment we will go over your insurance benefits with you, and explain what portion of the bill will be covered by your insurance company and what portion will be your responsibility.
- We will file directly with the insurance company for services rendered.
- Upon receipt of the explanation of benefits form from your insurance company, you will receive notification of patient responsibility.
- For patient convenience, we accept cash, personal checks, money orders, and all major credit cards.
Billing and Financial Responsibility: Third Party Payment Responsibility
Private insurance coverage may pay for worker’s compensation injuries, on-the-job injuries, motor vehicle accidents, or injuries sustained on personal property where a lawsuit may be filed. In such cases, we will file claims to the insurance companies. If claims are disputed or denied, patients are expected to assume full responsibility for payment.
Our income manager or billing officer will review your case periodically and work closely with your attorney and case manager.
We welcome patients from Humphrey, Norfolk, Columbus, Albion, Schuyler and nearby Eastern Nebraska towns. To schedule an appointment with us, please call our CPT office at 402-564-5456. For our Humphrey office call 402-923-1011. And, for our Northeast Nebraska clinic, call 402-371-8278. Or you can use our online Request an Appointment form.