“I enjoy helping others. I was always interested in anatomy and how the body works. I enjoy meeting and interacting with all different kinds of people with different backgrounds and building relationships with patients. Most of all, I enjoy being part of their success.”
“Physical Therapy, for me, is the ability to interact with my patient on a level where we are working toward the same goals of overall better health. I want my patients to feel comfortable and relaxed with me. It is important to me to help educate my patients on their individual condition as we work towards positive results.”
- DPT: Creighton University, Omaha, NE
- BS: Biology, Wayne State College, Wayne, NE
- Certified: BLS for Healthcare Providers
- Trained: WorkWell Industrial Pre-Work Screens
- Member: American Physical Therapy Association, Nebraska Physical Therapy Association
Josh enjoys all sports, the outdoors and fishing in his free time.
To schedule an appointment with us, please call our Columbus office at 402-564-5456, our Humphrey office call 402-923-1011, or our Northeast Nebraska office at 402-371-8278. You can also use our online Request an Appointment form.