“I was drawn to a profession that blended science with anatomy and movement. In addition, I had some personal experience with physical therapy after a car wreck and was appalled at the level of customer service I received. I believed that it could be better.”
“I hope to give my patients confidence in their therapist and their treatment. I hope they will say that they really have never been treated so well in their lives. To paraphrase Patch Adams, ‘If you treat a disease, you can win or lose. You treat a person and you win every time.’ I enjoy and am most comfortable treating people with work injuries, orthopedic conditions, spine problems and sports injuries. They are motivated to participate in their own treatment with home exercise prescriptions – and help get their lives back.”
- MPT: University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE
- BS: Athletic Training, University of Nebraska, Lincoln, NE
- Board-Certified: Orthopedic Clinical Specialist, American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties; Certified Athletic Trainer, National Athletic Trainers Association Board of Certification; SportsMetrics; Foot Orthotic Fabrication; WorkWell Industrial Programs including Functional Capacity Evaluation (FCE), Pre-Work Screens, Work Hardening and Job-Site Assessments
- Trained: Multidisciplinary spine care (McKenzie, Paris, Mulligan, Saunders), elbow/wrist/hand rehabilitation and custom splinting
- Member: American Physical Therapy Association Private Practice Section, Nebraska Physical Therapy Association, National Athletic Trainers Association Board of Certification
- Community: Columbus Chamber of Commerce, Elks Country Club
Steve loves spending time with his wife and kids. He is very passionate about bowhunting whitetail deer and Nebraska Football.
He spends most of his free time in the outdoors, sharing time between a family farm in Kansas and family river ground in Nebraska. He looks forward to sharing the outdoor experience with his children as they get older.
To schedule an appointment with us, please call our Columbus office at 402-564-5456, our Humphrey office call 402-923-1011, or our Northeast Nebraska office at 402-371-8278. You can also use our online Request an Appointment form.